- Who controls your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is ALKOR Sp. z o.o. ul. Słowiańska 4, 48-300 Nysa, entered in the business register by the District Court in Opole, 8th Commercial Department of the Polish Court Register, under number KRS 0000006722, statistical number REGON: 531583536.
- What data is collected?
We process the following personal data of the Users:
- first name and surname, or business name;
- address of residence;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- tax identification number NIP - in addition, in the case of non-consumer Users.
- On what grounds do we process your data?
- you have granted consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purpose(s);
- the processing is needed to perform the agreement that you have executed or to take actions at your request before such agreement is executed;
- the processing is necessary to perform a legal obligation resting with us;
- the processing is necessary to protect your vital interests;
- the processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests of the controller or a third party.
- How do we use the collected data?
The data we collect is used first of all to be able to contact you by e-mail or telephone, to process your orders, including to examine complaints and return benefits if the agreement is rescinded, as well as for marketing purposes and for promotion of our services and products.
Upon your separate consent, we also use the collected data:
- to send to you be e-mail quality messages, notices about novelties and promotions, and our marketing materials (newsletter and commercial information),
- to send to you by e-mail our Trusted Partners’ promotional and marketing materials,
- in automated manner, including to profile your personal data so that our offer and advertisements of our services and products can be customised to your personal preferences, behaviours, and manner of using the website.
- Do you have to provide data?
You can choose whether and to what extent you want to use our services and disclose information about you. Your personal data is provided voluntarily, however lack of personal data needed to carry out a product order may prevent correct performance.
- What are your rights in respect of personal data we collect?
You are entitled to access the data content, obtain information about the data being processed; to correct, complete, update, rectify your personal data; to withdraw consent to process your data and to request at any time that your data be erased (the right to be forgotten). To this end, you are requested to contact us after logging in the user account in the Shop or by way of sending an electronic message to: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form.
In addition, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data by contacting the Personal Data Protection Authority (UODO).
- How can I transfer my data?
You are entitled to receive the data we are processing upon your consent or in performance of our agreement. The data will be automatically sent to your or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you want to have this data transmitted directly to another party responsible for it, this will be carried out to the extent technically achievable.
- How long do we process your personal data?
We process your data for as long as necessary to maintain your user account, carry out your orders, provide post-sale services, and handle complaints. In addition, we may retain your data within a scope needed to claim overdue payments or to take necessary actions in connection with violation of generally applicable law or of the Shop rules. In the above cases, your personal data can also be kept after your account has been deleted, however for a period not being longer than necessary to achieve the objectives given above.
- Security and confidentiality
We use any and all technical and organisational methods to ensure that your personal data is secure and to protect it against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorised disclosure or access. Information is stored and processed on high-security servers, taking appropriate safety measures which fulfil requirements of Polish law.
Please remember not to publicly disclose any personal data through the Shop. You solely will be responsible for public disclosure of such data.
- Is my data transmitted to other entities?
In order to maintain your user account, administer e-mail accounts and process orders, your data may be transmitted for processing to specialised entities. Your data may be entrusted to third-party suppliers in particular in connection with courier, postal, hosting, and server maintenance services. If a complaint procedure is initiated in connection with a purchase in the Shop, your data may be transferred to the applicable manufacturer and an appraiser in order to process the complaint.
Courier deliveries are made by:
DHL PARCEL POLSKA SP. Z O.O., ul. Osmańska 2, 02-823 Warszawa
DHL EXPRESS (POLAND) SP. Z O.O., ul. Osmańska 2, 02-823 Warszawa
POCZTA POLSKA SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, 00-940 Warszawa
DPD Polska SP. Z O.O., ul. Mineralna 15, 02-274 Warszawa
The Shop’s hosting is operated by:
Please contact us if you need further information.
- What other data do we process?
While you are using the Shop’s website, we may also process operation and navigation data (IP address, domain name, type of browser, access time, type of operating system, information about links and references that will be clicked on, or other activities carried out in our Shop) that will be used to generate statistics helpful in Shop administration. This data is of collective and anonymous nature, i.e. it does not contain features enabling identification of the individual visiting the Shop’s website. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.
- All the necessary contact details can be found in our Shop’s contact section.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- A Cookie is a test file containing information downloaded by the User’s end device (computer or another mobile device) during a visit to our Shop. Cookies are then sent from the User’s browser back to the Shop’s website from which they were downloaded, during each User’s visit to the Shop’s website.
- Types of Cookies used on the Shop’s website:
- Session Cookies – are stored on User’s devices only for the browser operational time;
- Persistent Cookies – are stored even after a single visit to the Shop’s website ends and are standard Cookies used in order to customise subsequent User’s visits to the Shop’s website.
- We do not store User’s personal data by way of Cookies.
- Information collected via Cookies is used to determine actual preferences, to optimise the usage of the Shop’s website, generate statistics, and maintain the User’s session (after logging in) in the Shop.
- The User can restrict or disable access of Cookies to his/her device.
- The User can change on his/her own at any time the Cookies settings by specifying the conditions of storing them and giving by them access to the end device. Changes to those settings can be made in the browser settings or by configuration of the service. Those settings can be changed in particular in order to block automatic operation of Cookies by the web browser or to inform you each time Cookies are saved on your end device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of operating Cookies is available in your web browser software settings.
- The User can at any time delete Cookies by using functions available in his/her web browser.
- Restricted or disabled Cookies may cause difficulties in using certain Shop functions which require Cookies due to their nature.
- Final provisions
- The controller uses technical and organisational measures ensuring protection of the personal data being processed, as appropriate for the threats to and the category of data being protected; in particular, the controller secures personal data against being made available to or being collected by unauthorised persons, against being processed in contravention of the applicable regulations, and against being changed, lost, corrupted or destroyed.
- The controller makes available the following technical measures preventing acquisition and modification of electronically sent personal data by unauthorised persons:
- security of the personal data set against unauthorised access;
- access to the account possible only once a login and password are entered.